Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sketch- watercolor experiments

Happy Tuesday!!!

I bring you my experiments from the weekend. A mixture of watercolor, pen and water, and some pixlr effects.

First up is ink with blue watercolor to highlight the front raven. I brushed over the birds with water and it created the cool shadows.


The woman's face I did the pen and water effect. I splurged on red, brown and black warercolors and used up the last of the blue to accent.


Black and white now because it looks cool. :)


Agh this one I can't decide if I like it or not. He looks creepy. I mean I wanted him to look a little sad and hard pressed, he just looks like the undead. O_o I like it, but I've got mixed feelings about it.

Based on one of my favorite characters in a recent book I read. I suppose it reflects my unhappiness towards what the author is doing to him.


Edited. Wooooo... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment