Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sketch- Staff/Dragons

I played with the staff... I like it better this way! :)

It's that It's that happy time of the week where I share a sketch/s. :D

Today we have a staff that was inspired by Radagast's staff as portrayed in The Hobbit. And a couple of dragons just because dragons are cool.

The surge of fantasy stuff is probably due to the new Hobbit trailer that was released today. I have no words to properly express my happiness.

ASDNWOIERHGNWOIEFNPQWWEVEVSZXCWOEIFHPIN. < That's how happy I am. :D

PS... Happy October everyone. It's now officially Autumn in the eyes of my family.

PPS... In respect to the emotionally compromised John Watson, we will do our very best to refrain from saying the word "Fall."
staff sketch in pen
dragons in pencil/concept art

2 comments:

  1. OH I just saw your comment... Thank you! :) I'm afraid I haven't figured out how to get notifications when somebody else posts on my blog... O_o

    ReplyDelete