Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sketchbook #1

I've been working in my sketchbook all of December.

Alas I haven't been posting as much as I would've liked; life has been charging along with its usual energy. :)

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holiday season. Where I am we've had a decent fall of snow (at last!) though the forecast is threatening to send it away.

Here are some excerpts from my sketchbook. :)

Sherlock. I went over it with
watercolor.
I used a sketch I found on a Pinterest as a reference photo

I decided to draw a calendar and then fill it in with dates in
no particular order.
I punched holes in several pages to add texture. :)
The top page contains quotes from
"Atlas" from Catching Fire



Quick sketch of the dragon on my cover of the Hobbit book.
The swirls in the border all have different
locations of middle-earth written around them.
Tardis from Doctor Who.
Colored with prismacolor pencils.
I couldn't resist uploading a picture of the
snow Tardis my niece and I made! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment