Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hobbit Day



HAPPY HOBBIT DAY EVERYONE!!! :)

I'm watching The Hobbit tonight and I came out with this fun sketch.

I used bronze, gold, and silver sharpie with black pen, unfortunately the different colors don't come across in the picture. The font is in Bilbo's style of handwriting.

The sword represents the symbol in both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit that connects Bilbo and Frodo. The hobbit door is encircled with a gold ring. ;)

The illustrations reflect the beginning, climax, and end of both of their journeys (The Shire with Gandalf, Sauron/Smaug with a mountain of some kind, the Grey Havens).

It might not be legible in the picture, but I write "Home is behind... The world ahead."



And now a picture of Thorin. :) despite the fact it isn't his birthday, I have to say something about him. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment